is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
When designing these sliders, Polina @freiliiegend wanted to convey the tenderness of watercolor colors, and was also inspired by stamping patterns.
How to use:
- Select and cut a decal element from the sheet
- Apply your base coat to nails (use white nail polish as your base to create a more vibrant look)
- Place the element into water for 5-10 seconds
- Remove the element from the water. Slide the decal film from the paper base
- Place the decal film on the nail
- With a brush or cotton tip (dipped in nail polish remover/acetone) clean away the excess film
- Apply top coat to seal the decal to the nail
Made in Russia