Festival Stamping Plate - Hippie Chic
The band line-ups are set, dates are saved, and your are ready to race to the California high desert, but what are you going to wear on your nails? Our Festival Collection nail stamping plates are the correct answer! This plate is mused after the people, lifestyles, and surroundings of one of the biggest music festivals in Indio, CA. Hippie Chic (BM-S308) has 6 FULL NAIL designs will induce the feeling of a peyote trip roam the Indio Deserts on your nails.
*APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish!
**NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- MUSIC FESTIVAL SEASON IS HERE! Make sure your nail art is in theme to the concerts you are seeing.
- THE FESTIVAL COLLECTION, are plats mused off the sights/art/feelings of CAs biggest music-fest.
- Hippie Chic (BM-S308) has 6 FULL NAIL designs will induce the feeling of a peyote trip roam the Indio Deserts on your nails.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure!
While we do our best to ensure colours match on several devices on our end, the device you view this listing on may not accurately reflect the colour of the polish. Photos are provided to us for use by the respective bloggers, and colours may show differently depending on lighting, skin tones, and camera equipment used.