Razzle Dazzle 2.0
"I am SUPER stoked to announce the much anticipated re-launch of Razzle Dazzle!!"
It is a gorgeous raspberry multi coloured scattered holo in a sheer fuchsia jelly base. Lots of fuchsia, deep pink, blue, and copper goodness going on here.
Very densely packed with glitter and can be built up to opaque coverage in three coats. Razzle Dazzle was one of the Girly Bits original collection in 2011, and was a huge hit. I am very happy to be bringing it back for you!
- FINISH: Micro glitter, jelly
- COVERAGE: 2-3 coats for full coverage
- LAYERING SUGGESTIONS: Not necessary, however can be layered in one coat over your favourite fuchsia/pink
- GLITTER DENSITY: Heavy micro glitter
- TOP COAT: To achieve a smooth finish it is recommended to apply a quality top coat
Swatch picture is from I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous, check out the blog post here!
While we do our best to ensure colours match on several devices on our end, the device you view this listing on may not accurately reflect the colour of the polish. Photos are provided to us for use by the respective bloggers, and colours may show differently depending on lighting, skin tones, and camera equipment used.