Tattoo Collaboration: Destroy Troy Stamping Plate
We tracked down Denver, Colorado’s Destroy Troy, a.k.a. @DestroyTroy, for this amazing Tattoo plate collaboration. We’re getting high off Destroy Troy’s alien abductions, drunk cacti, and Escher-esque horse tessellations. Bold lines and sparse shadows give his spacey, psychedelic designs a vintage feel. Get creative with 18 full nail, accent, and buffet-style images. No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images.
- Maniology x DESTROY TROY: World traveler, Destroy Troy collaborated with us to bring you these super stoney designs.
- GET WEIRD: Alien abductions, drunk cacti, and Escher-esque horse tessellations for badass manicures.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features 18 gorgeous designs.
- FRESH INK: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon for detailed manicures.
- INTRICATELY CRAFTED: Our laser-engraved stainless-steel guarantees precision & quality results use after use.
While we do our best to ensure colours match on several devices on our end, the device you view this listing on may not accurately reflect the colour of the polish. Photos are provided to us for use by the respective bloggers, and colours may show differently depending on lighting, skin tones, and camera equipment used.