Guest Post: Fashion Polish with piCture pOlish Nail Art!!•
Posted on March 28 2014
So of course when Katie posted on Facebook that she was looking for guest posters, I instantly knew I had to participate!
Ok so here we go :
The nail art I created today is a mix of triangles and circles, stamping and dotting, all in a soft and yet fresh Spring themed color range.
To achieve this look, I used white stamping nail polish, the Moyou XL 02 plate from the Pro Collection, as well as 4 piCture pOlish colors : Twinkle, Watermelon, Peaches n'Cream and Mellow Yellow.
Here's a quick step by step :
- Apply base coat over freshly hydrated and manicured nails
- Stamp directly over the base coat. Pay extra attention to the cuticle area, the tips will be covered and don't need to be perfect ;-)
- Start drawing large circles on your tips with the nail polish brush, using your first 2 colors. Make sure not to overlap polishes at this point.
- Once this first coat of color is dry to the touch, add a few more large circles with your third and even fourth color, slightly overlapping the previous ones this time. Again, give it a couple of minutes to dry.
- Continue with medium and small dots of all 4 colors, using a dotting tool or whatever is handy, no need to wait in between.
- Finish with topcoat and voila!
Well, that's it for today, I hope you've all enjoyed this guest post.
Thank you so much for reading it and many thanks to Katie for having me on her blog! ♥♥♥
For more nail arts and the latest indies/mainstream collections reviews, you can find me on my blog FashionPolish.com or on social media : Facebook Twitter Instagram and Pinterest ^_^
I wish you all a beautiful and colorful day!