Girly Bits + KBShimmer Layering Experiment•
Posted on December 05 2012
I had the urge to do a different kind of jelly-glitter sandwich today and after playing with my nail wheels for a little bit this afternoon I came up with something I was pretty happy about!
For this sandwich I used the following:
1. One thin coat of Girly Bits Into the Night, let dry.
2. One coat of KBShimmer Bejeweled, let dry.
3. One thin coat of Girly Bits Into the Night, let dry.
4. One coat of KBShimmer Bejeweled, let dry.
5. One thin coat of Girly Bits Into the Night, let dry.
6. Topped with a thicker, quick dry topcoat to even it all out and make it glass-like.
So, it's a lot of layers, but I think the end result looks super sparkly and fun with a lot of depth.
Indoors with flash.
Indoors with flash, blurry to show the holo sparkle!!
Outdoors, no flash (but no sun either - darn Canada!!)
Outdoors, no flash.
What do you guys think - yay or nay!?
KBShimmer - Seas th...
"Your suitcase is packed, your flip flops are ready, and the ocean is calling your name: it’s time for vacation! Join KBShimmer on a tropical jour...Read More
Candy Cane Nail Art
Picture Polish - Holo BerriesRica - WhiteoutLina Nail Art Supplies - Feeling Shapely 01 stamping plateCoats:Top Coat: KBShimmer Clearly On TopBas...Read More
ILNP - Candlelight
ILNP - CandlelightCoats: 3 coatsTop Coat: KBShimmer Clearly On TopBase Coat: OPI Original Nail EnvyNotes: noneRead More