N1388 Water Slide Decal
How to use water-slide decals with regular nail polish:
- Apply nail polish to the nail and let it dry.
- Select a design and cut it out of the sheet.
- Dip design into the water, take it out and wait for about 15 seconds.
- Remove excess water with a tissue.
- Slide the image from the backing paper and place it on the nail plate.
- Gently smooth the design with your finger. File excessive film.
How to use water-slide decals with gel nail polish:
- Apply gel-polish of a needed colour and cure.
- Cut selected design out of the sheet. Trim it to the size of your nail to avoid overlapping on the skin.
- Dip into the water for few seconds and remove excess water with a tissue.
- Apply a top coat. Don’t cure yet!
- Slide the image from the backing paper onto the nail (uncured top coat). Gently smooth the design with your fingertip.
- Cure for 30 seconds. File excessive film.
- Seal with top coat and cure completely.
While we do our best to ensure colours match on several devices on our end, the device you view this listing on may not accurately reflect the colour of the polish. Photos are provided to us for use by the respective bloggers, and colours may show differently depending on lighting, skin tones, and camera equipment used.