Paisley Flow Stamping Plate - Aqua Fields
If you love making reverse stamping manicure, we had you in mind while creating Paisley Flow! Aqua Fields (S117) is a grouping of swaying and waving looking sea kelp and floral crustaceans. Design intricate manicures by simply stamping over a solid color or bust out in a reverse stamping frenzy and make jaw-dropping nail art designs!
*APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish!
**NOTES**: Stampers and scrapers do NOT come with this set! Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- CAN'T GET ENOUGH REVERSE STAMPING IDEA? Well, Paisley Flow will help fill that void in creativity!
- Aqua Fields (S117) is a grouping of swaying and waving looking sea kelp and floral crustaceans.
- ALL BUFFET, ALL DAY! This plate has a buffet pattern and is featured on our popular Square Plates.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure!
While we do our best to ensure colours match on several devices on our end, the device you view this listing on may not accurately reflect the colour of the polish. Photos are provided to us for use by the respective bloggers, and colours may show differently depending on lighting, skin tones, and camera equipment used.